Abby, I know it is so hard to leave, but the best news is that the time inbetween will go by fast just keep busy getting the house even more ready...then you will be able to bring him home for good! Your blog is awesome and I have loved looking at the great pictures and reading about your journey...he is sooo cute and so worth the wait! You are going to be such a great Mom!
Congratulations again...and hang in there...you are soooo close! JoAnn
9 comments:
I'm glad you made it home safely. I will ask about Jake today for you.
Julie
Balzhan talked to Jake's doctor and he is doing well. Probably missing his mama though.
Julie
Welcome home! Let me know when you've recovered so I can bother you :)
He's beautiful! I know that will be a long wait, but well worth it!
Hurray, your home..now you can look forward to going back.. Everyday is one day closer..Jamie
We are so happy to have you home. The only thing that will be better is when both of you are home. Each day is one day closer.
Love, Ruth
Glad to have you home. Thank you for making this so special for all of us. Jake will have a wonderful life with a great Mother.
Love
Mom & Dad
Abby,
I know it is so hard to leave, but the best news is that the time inbetween will go by fast just keep busy getting the house even more ready...then you will be able to bring him home for good! Your blog is awesome and I have loved looking at the great pictures and reading about your journey...he is sooo cute and so worth the wait! You are going to be such a great Mom!
Congratulations again...and hang in there...you are soooo close!
JoAnn
I hope the time flies by!!
Post a Comment