Jake and I just hung out and chilled today. He loves looking at the pictures I brought of my family. As usual the stacking cups and the crab rattle were his favorite toys although he really wants my camera badly. He thinks it’s another toy. After I took a few pictures I showed them to him on the monitor and he seemed really interested. Today we played on a big chair (yesterday we played on the kid sized chairs) and it looked like he wanted to pull himself all the way up to standing. He thought it was very funny when mommy nodded her head and said “da da da yes yes yes” and then shook her head and said “nyet nyet nyet no no no.”
Jake was actually wearing a new outfit today! Doesn’t he look cute in yellow?

How can you not love that little face?
5 comments:
Abby, he is so precious! I just want to kiss him! Sorry your sister had to leave, but I am sure you will do just fine!
I look forward to continuing to follow your process from Kazakhstan! Yay!
Andrea
Love him!
The yellow looks great. I made it as far as Cananda - one flight left. Of course I had to buy something for the little guy along the way.
Miss you both!
Ruth
I love waking up each morning and checking your blog and seeing new photos of such a handsome little guy!
Dear Jake,
We are so thrilled to follow your progress. We can't wait until you get here so that we can hold you and give you many kisses.
Love,
Grandpa & Grandma
Post a Comment