Jake and I had fun playing with his toys. Today he figured out how to spin the barrel in the train I bought him last week and he tried to push the buttons on the toy camera. We played bang the chairs on the little kids chairs and Jake figured out how to stand up all by himself! No assist from Mama (well other than words of encouragement). I was so excited for him.
As usual the hour was too short. I can’t wait to get him home so I have him all the time. Still no word on the court date yet. Hopefully I will know something by tomorrow.
Here are a few new Jake pics and some video of him having a good time today.
Jake also had a special message for his cousin Erin who is leaving for college in a couple of days.
7 comments:
Sorry we got you banished to the music room again. Hopefully, the girls will get better quickly and we can venture outside again.
Julie
Message is so cute. I cannot wait to show it to Erin.
Love, Ruth
Hey Auntie Abby it's Erin. He is sooooo cute! And those signs were so funny I am for sure putting one up in my dorm room my mom already printed the pictures. I can't wait to come and visit you guys over Thanksgiving!
Love, Erin
It's so great that you got to be there to see him stand up by himself! And even to see him write his own first message (just kidding). Is that a new shirt he has on?
Nay
He looks SOOOOO much better! Sorry I missed your call last week--I was on vacation. Kaz is really pretty--thinking good thoughts that you get that court date soon.
Abby, the video of him looks great. How wonderful that he can crawl already, sit by himself, and standing, wow! Jamie
Abby, he's just so amazing. I love how inquisitive and engaged he is, especially when he makes a run for the video camera. You might have a future filmmaker on your hands!
Post a Comment