Jake is very curious about everything so of course he wanted to crawl off the blanket into the dirt. Nervous mommy didn’t want him getting all dirty or putting it in his mouth. We had most of our toys out of the bag and wouldn’t you know it he wanted to play with the zip lock bag too. Sorry buddy not going to happen – plastic bags are not toys. I put his little sunglasses on him which he didn’t like so they were off in about 5 seconds. I tried to put him on the swing but he didn’t like that either. I’m sure he will when he’s older. He was incredibly chatty today. I was so happy to hear my little boy talking!
Even though we had a great time the poor little thing is still sick. I thought he seemed a bit worse today. His little nose was runny and now he has a cough. He was pretty tired out by the end of our time. He wanted to be held and I could see him yawning.
This afternoon I signed some documents for court and I turned in my pictures for court the other day so things are moving along. I’m not sure yet when I’ll get to court but hopefully I’ll find out soon.
Unfortunately we were having so much fun playing I didn’t really get a lot of pictures but I did get a few cute ones and Julie managed to get one of the two of us playing. I also lucked out and got some great video of him talking. Check out the completely new outfit!

8 comments:
I love the hat. I am glad that you were able to be outside. He looked like he was taking in the sights. Happy that things are moving along.
Love
Mom
So cute with the hat. It looks like you both are having a lot of fun together!
So nice to see he has found his voice. I watched the video over and over again!
Love, Ruth
Snappy hat Jake!!!!! You're so darned cute!
Hey, have you had a chance to ask Jake's caregivers to write him personal notes? What he was like as a baby and their hopes/dreams for him in life? I treasure Griffin's notes -- my translator translated them from Russian to English for me.
How many more days till your court hearing?
I love the hat. Do you have any time frame for the court hearing?
He is so cute. I hope he is feeling better today.
Abby it is 11:13 est and your video has gone blank. Maybe too many of us were trying to get in at the same time.
Mom
Hey Abby, Martha and I are so thrilled for you... and Jake. He will be so blessed to have you as a Mom. We're so thrilled things are going well with him, and hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment