After buying the medicine we went to buy Ruth’s plane ticket for her return trip. She’s going back later this week. I’m going to be really sad when she’s gone. We’ve had a great time together and I am forever grateful that she was able to come with me. Thanks Ruth for everything you’ve done. It’s been above and beyond.
We had lunch at a new restaurant today, Istanbul. It’s another Turkish restaurant but yet again we had pizza and french fries (Ruth really wanted french fries – we had seen them when we were out at dinner last night). We haven’t been too adventurous in ordering here but today they were adventurous for us – we ordered a margarita pizza and we think we got the veggie (it had tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, peppers and corn – I don’t think I’ve ever had corn on pizza before). Then we did our daily trip to the Mega and then back home.
It’s been raining on and off all day today – one minute pouring the next sunny. Hopefully it will clear up tomorrow.
No video today but here are a few new pictures (don’t know how I managed it but I seemed to have messed up the date on my camera – ugh! At least I’ve fixed it now).
6 comments:
Poor sick little boy. I hope the meds help.
I have had a great time being here and getting to be the first relative to meet my wonderful new nephew. I would not have missed it for the world.
Ruth
Poor little guy. I hope he is better soon.
Julie
I'm sorry that Jake is not feeling 100% but I must say he still looks so sweet. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.
Sandi
Abby, I have been away for a week, and was so excited to get home and catch up on your blog. I am sooo excited for you. Your little guy looks like an absolute gem. He certainly does look like you, and he is so cute! I am sure you are enjoying every minute of your time with him. You and your sister have the absolute right attitude. It is an adventure of a lifetime, and you just need to go with the flo. The outfit you bought is supercute. I think it would look wonderful framed somewhere in your house after he has outgrown it. I am thinking about you so much, and am so glad your time has finally come. It is so nice your sister was able to travel with you. I found travelling with my mother great, as it is so nice to share the experience with somebody. Can't wait to hear more! Jamie
Looks like you are having the adventure of a lifetime! Jake is so cute! Hope he feels better very soon!
Andrea
Abby, I'm so thrilled for you! That little guy of yours is quite the handsome fella.
I'm sorry to hear that Jake is sick. I hope that by the time you read this post, he is back to feeling fit as a fiddle.
It sounds like you and your sister are having quite the adventure. I look forward to reading more about it and seeing more pictures and slides.
Take care,
Sheila
Post a Comment