Our coordinator took Julie and me to the bazaar this morning. It was much hotter than when I had previously gone and there were a lot more people. It was still overwhelming. We were very sad to find that the really nice old lady who hand made scarves wasn’t there. We walked around for a little while but then couldn’t take it anymore. We left and then did a few errands before we had lunch at the plov place again. It was just as good as last time. Then on the way back into town we stopped at a place that said national souvenirs (yes it was in English) and Julie and I went on a mad shopping spree – there were plenty of holes left in their display case after we left! We both decided that we were tired so we each went home to take it easy this afternoon. One day down, one more to go until I get to see Jake again.
Movie night continues tonight with another one of my favorites - Galaxy Quest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I already thought of one thing I want to go back to the shop and get! See you tomorrow
Julie
Sounds liked I missed the ultimate Kaz shopping spree! Funny how hard it is to find local stuff to bring home there. It was good to have unlimited time to talk to you today. I love the weekend!
Love, Ruth
Dear Jake,
I wanted to tell you how excited we all are that you are part of our family. Your Mother has a beautiful room ready for you. Your cousins Erin, Max, Jack & Shaun are looking forward to playing with you. I know they and you will have a great time.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment