I just wanted to let everyone know that we are home but completely EXHAUSTED! I am so jet lagged but I think Jake is doing better. Once I've had a chance to adjust I'll add more info about our trip but here's a video of Jake in Kaz.
Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Welcome home! What wonderful news!
Hurray! Can you believe it? It is finally over, or actually just beginning....talk soon..
Welcome Home Abby & Jake glad you're home. Now onto you great adventure!
I am just tearfully happy seeing this post. Welcome home Mommy & Jake! This really made my day. Hope you get some sleep. Enjoy!
Andrea
Welcome Home Abby & Jake! It's so nice to finally see a happy ending to a Kaz story. We're still waiting to go back for our Abby...3 months and holding. They keep telling us any day we'll get the call... at this point we're hoping to be home before the New Year. I can't wait to bring her to Sandee's in B'more next summer so our two Kaz cuties can meet!
He looks so happy!
dang, he's cute!
Post a Comment