Jake's been busy playing with his toys and having fun. He amazes me by how much he's learned in the almost 3 weeks he's been home. He's gotten really good at feeding himself. He really waves hi and goodbye now (before it was just curling and uncurling his hand) and even says hi. He cruises around the furniture and he's really fast. I'm waiting for him to let go and then there'll be no stopping him. He's incredibly adventurous and has no fear whatsoever (which scares the crap out of me). He always wants to do what he knows he's not supposed to do!
He's really into books these days. I've read "Puddle the Duck" and "Big Wheels" about a million times each. He's also really into the touchy feely books I had bought for him so I got him a couple new ones but "That's Not My Dragon" and "That's Not My Monster" are still his favorites.
Here are a few pictures so you can see him in action.
1 comment:
He is going to be walking before you know it and then watch out.
Julie
Post a Comment