Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Year, A New Look

I wish I had some good news to report but I’m still in wait mode. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I will travel soon. In the meantime I thought it would be a good idea to give this blog a facelift. The person responsible for the BEAUTIFUL new look is my dear friend Donna. I’d like to take this opportunity to publicly thank her for all her hard work (and her patience for putting up with me through the changes). I’m thrilled with how great it turned out.

5 comments:

Deb said...

wow. It does look great. I'm jealous. I have just the standard stuff. I still have my fingers crossed that we'll be there together.

LaTonya said...

The new layout looks fantastic. I'm especially fond of the new banner. It's incredibly sweet!

Julie said...

I really like the new look.

JoJo and Anna said...

Abby,
Your Blog looks fantastic!! I am still praying for you...I really hope you hear something this month! Hang in there...your child is waiting for you!

Happy New Year!

Joby and Marla said...

Just checkin in with you. I didn't get much of a chance to blog in Karaganda. While you are waiting learn as much Russian as possible. It really helps to know phrases & food items.

I hope you hear something soon!!!!!!