Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a Small World

A couple of months ago I bought a bunch of books on international adoption/attachment and it's been taking me some time to work my way through them. One of the books that I got was on cross cultural adoption. I never really pay that much attention to author's names on these types of things. For some reason when I looked at this particular book the other day the name suddenly was familiar. I looked through the book to see if there was any information on the author and when I looked on the back cover I knew for sure - it turns out I went to law school with one of the authors (and her husband). Too funny. :)

1 comment:

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Your blog looks GREAT!! Best wishes for a safe and wonderful journey to Kaz in 2009. Best, Susan from Austin