Tuesday, January 4, 2011
The Twos!
They finally decided to move Jacob to the twos room at daycare. :) I know he's only been 2 for a month but I really feel he needs to be with the older kids to help him with his development particularly talking. He did surprise me this morning when I dropped him off. They had a bin that a bunch of different colored shapes in it and he held up a circle, a triangle and a star and told me the name of each shape. I didn't know that he knew what they were called. He's also really starting to recognize letters. When we were at BJs on Sunday he pointed out and said M, E, T and A on various signs in the store and last night when we were playing with his laptop toy he pointed out M, N, O and P.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment