I’ve been a little worried about Jacob’s language skills. While he’s starting to say more words a lot of them are not that clear and he hasn’t been putting words together. Tonight he surprised me at dinner by saying “more cheese.” Later when he was on the changing table he covered his eyes with his hands and then took them off and said “boo I see you.” So maybe he’s finally starting to get it after all :)
Jake can now count to ten by himself (well mostly). He’s also starting to recognize the numbers as well. Tonight when I handed him the phone to talk to Grandpa he pointed to the “9” button and said nine and then pointed to the “8” button and said 8. He also knew “1” and “2.” I’m hoping that when he finally gets moved to the twos room at daycare that things will really take off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job Jacob! He was really clear and easy to understand. TADA!!!!
Love, Auntie Ruth, Auntie Nomy and Uncle Attila
Post a Comment