My mom was one of my strongest supporters in my adoption and completely loved Jacob. She went with me to almost all his doctor’s appointments and she came over all the time to help me or to watch him so that I could run errands. I spoke with her every day (sometimes more than once a day) and relied on her for advice and motherly wisdom. I am completely heartbroken.
Had I known he would have had so little time with her I would have taken more pictures of Jake and my mom. I have just a handful that I will treasure forever.
I love you Mom and miss you terribly.
8 comments:
Abby, I am so sorry for your loss.
Abby
I am so sorry about this. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling right now. Thinking of you during this difficult time.
Sandi and Finley
Abby,
You will be a great mom because you had the very best show you how. I went back and re-read some of mom's posts. She loved you and she loved Jacob enough for a lifetime. She'll always be with you.
Love,
Nay
Abby, I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. No words can ease your grief, but do know that you're in my thoughts. Susan
I'm so sorry Abby...
Oh Abby. I am heartbroken for you. Thinking of you. xo Andrea
Abby...I am so very sorry for you and your family.
Abby, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. You and your family are in my thoughts during this difficult time.
Suzette
Post a Comment