Jacob is 9 months old today. I'm sad that he's not with me to celebrate. I've put together some "previously unseen footage." I can't wait to see him again.
Our little girl turn 2 on Sunday. We just got word we're not going back until early October now. It's soooo frustrating knowing she's there waiting for us and not being allowed to go over. I hope your wait to go get Jake is very short!
Hey Sue - I was wondering what was going on with your adoption. I am so sorry to hear that you delayed even more. I was hoping to hear that you were already back in Kaz. I should be back in Almaty for at least a week to pick up Jake sometime at the end of September beginning of October. Let me know if you have a layover in Almaty when you go back and we can try to meet up.
So how many times have you watched your videos already? I go through the pictures on my camera several times a day. Let's hope September goes by FAST! Julie
9 comments:
Our little girl turn 2 on Sunday. We just got word we're not going back until early October now. It's soooo frustrating knowing she's there waiting for us and not being allowed to go over. I hope your wait to go get Jake is very short!
Hey Sue - I was wondering what was going on with your adoption. I am so sorry to hear that you delayed even more. I was hoping to hear that you were already back in Kaz. I should be back in Almaty for at least a week to pick up Jake sometime at the end of September beginning of October. Let me know if you have a layover in Almaty when you go back and we can try to meet up.
Abby
Happy Birthday sweet Boy. I wish I knew how to take a picture with a sign but you will have to settle for a virtual Sign.
We love you and cannot wait for you to come home.
Love, Auntie Ruth
Okay I guess technically it not his Birthday but we have 9 months of celebrating to make up for.
Ruth
I loved the new video. Great to see Jake in action and to hear your voice with him.
Nay
Tough, tough, tough. Hang in there! I can't wait until he's in your arms again! Susan
So how many times have you watched your videos already? I go through the pictures on my camera several times a day. Let's hope September goes by FAST!
Julie
Everyone is waiting for you. Love the new pictures.
Love
Grandma & Grandpa
What a happy boy! I love when he knocked over the stacking cups- welcome to the world of boys!
Post a Comment