I got the call yesterday! I'm so excited to be heading back to Kaz to get my little Jake. Of course there are still a million and one things to be done before I go but at least I've got the plane tickets booked.:)
Hurray! The time is finally here! How exciting for you. Your life is now forever changed. What a wonderful addition Jake will be. Best of luck with all of your travels..Jamie
9 comments:
You have the plane tickets and the visa- that is all the important things so just get your luggage packed and go get Jake!
Julie
Hurray! The time is finally here! How exciting for you. Your life is now forever changed. What a wonderful addition Jake will be. Best of luck with all of your travels..Jamie
OOOOO Yay Yay Yay!!! I am waiting for my call. I am about 2 weeks behind you so... Have a safe trip and enjoy your baby boy! xo Andrea
So glad the call came. We cannot wait for you to get our nephew home.
Ruth
WOOHOO! I'm so glad the good news. Can't wait to meet Jake!
OH YEAH! I can't wait to meet the little cutie pie!!! Be safe and hopefully I'll see you soon.
Congratulations. Safe travels and looking forward to seeing you reunited with Jake.
Sandi
Congrats Abby. Can't wait to see new pictures of you and Jake together again.
I can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment