Looks like June is out but here's hoping it will happen in July. It's been a LONG journey and I'm ready for the next step. There have been times where I really felt this was never going to happen but now I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.
We just got a call two weeks ago that we're next in line to go. We're in the process of redoing all of our dossier paperwork and just waiting for the actual travel dates. I know what you mean about the light at the end of the tunnel...our 3 and a half year journey may be finally coming to an end! Hopefully you will be in Kaz soon, too!
I have felt like you many times during this process. Is this going to happen? Are we going to get delayed even more? Why does it seem like our process is taking so much longer than every one else's? Hang in there, it always makes it easier once there is a date to look forward too. Someone once told me, when we were looking forward to June, that time doesn't stop and June will eventually come. Same for you, July is on it's way. (((hugs)))
Abby, your post makes me wonder if you have gotten some promising news. I certainly hope so. You have been waiting long enough and I so hope your turn has finally come. Your outfits are absolutely adorable! thinking of you often..Jamie
6 comments:
We just got a call two weeks ago that we're next in line to go. We're in the process of redoing all of our dossier paperwork and just waiting for the actual travel dates. I know what you mean about the light at the end of the tunnel...our 3 and a half year journey may be finally coming to an end! Hopefully you will be in Kaz soon, too!
-Sue Heacock
I have felt like you many times during this process. Is this going to happen? Are we going to get delayed even more? Why does it seem like our process is taking so much longer than every one else's? Hang in there, it always makes it easier once there is a date to look forward too. Someone once told me, when we were looking forward to June, that time doesn't stop and June will eventually come. Same for you, July is on it's way. (((hugs)))
Suzette
Abby, your post makes me wonder if you have gotten some promising news. I certainly hope so. You have been waiting long enough and I so hope your turn has finally come. Your outfits are absolutely adorable! thinking of you often..Jamie
July will be here sooner than you think.
Julie
Hi, sending you good wishes!! It sounds like things are promising! yeah. Take care, Susan from Austin
That's great news Abby! Keep us updated.
Post a Comment