Last summer I spent my days waiting for a phone call or email about travel dates. It was a long summer. Some of the officials in Kaz take off so things slow down a bit :(
You are so close so enjoy your summer, baby proof your house, & learn a little Russian.
8 comments:
I love this!!
The bedding is very cute.
Too cute!!!! Wait till your little one gets to snuggle in that. Pure delight.
I don't know if Sandee told you or not, but we're leaving for Ust Kamenogorsk on July 3rd! We're praying that you're next!
-Sue Heacock
Hey Sue,
I hadn't heard about your travel dates but congratulations! I'm so excited for you.
Abby
I love that bedding set, it is so cute. The bright blue is really nice. I can't wait to see your little one in his new room :)
sandi
Last summer I spent my days waiting for a phone call or email about travel dates. It was a long summer. Some of the officials in Kaz take off so things slow down a bit :(
You are so close so enjoy your summer, baby proof your house, & learn a little Russian.
Love the bedding!!!!!!
Hey you lots of new stuff to report. Update the Blog!
Post a Comment