Just checking in on you...Gosh...I sure hope it is April! I am still praying for you! Sorry...we didn't get to Winterfest this year...so much going on. Hope next year we will both be there with our children! :-)
Hi Abby, so sorry to hear you are still waiting. Hopefully your little bundle of joy will arrive soon. He, or she will be just perfect and you will then know it was worth the wait. I can't believe there are so may of those 'ugly dolls' in the US!! Not seen them in the UK. Love, Janet
5 comments:
Hang in Honey!e love you.
It is going to be April or May for sure. I'm hoping that it will be April for you!
JUlie
Hey Abby,
Just checking in on you...Gosh...I sure hope it is April! I am still praying for you! Sorry...we didn't get to Winterfest this year...so much going on. Hope next year we will both be there with our children! :-)
JoAnn
Sending you warm wishes!! Hang in there. There will be alot of us cheering you on when you get your LOI. Best, Susan
Hi Abby, so sorry to hear you are still waiting. Hopefully your little bundle of joy will arrive soon. He, or she will be just perfect and you will then know it was worth the wait. I can't believe there are so may of those 'ugly dolls' in the US!! Not seen them in the UK.
Love, Janet
Post a Comment