So for a while there I was doing really well getting my home ready for my new inhabitant but somehow I got off track and now I feel really far behind. I finally finished painting the baby’s room. It’s a relief to have that part done (but I did put the bed back in until after Thanksgiving since I will have out-of-town company). After Thanksgiving I’m going to get rid of the bed (sorry to my sisters!) and get the crib (from a different sister – thanks in advance!).
I also decided that I wanted to redecorate the bathroom to make it more fun. I found the greatest shower curtain/accessories at Target and went nuts.




I also finally put together my new computer stand which I absolutely love. The room is so small and having a corner unit makes a huge difference.
I still have a ton to do but I feel like I need to get it done ASAP I have no idea when I will get my travel date and I don't want to be completely unprepared.
9 comments:
I love the shower curtain & accessories. Great Colors!!!!
I am so happy for you, your stuff looks so fun I want to come over and use your bathroom! :) I can't wait to hear more!
Hey, Abby - it's Debi (didn't know what name would pop up, lol)
Awwww, that shower curtain and the sea creature accessories are just too cute!
Hope it's not too long before you are giving baby baths.
I love your sea creatures! I saw them at Target and fell in love. Our bathroom is ducky's and not nearly as cute. I didn't splurge and redecorate but I did break down and buy the washcloths. I just couldn't resist.
Lori
Hey Abby,
Dang girl! How cute are those bathroom accessories. I've been holding back on buying for the baby but it's getting harder and harder to resist! Hopefully soon.
Dee
Abby,
I love the new bath stuff...that is sooooo cute!!
Cute bathroom stuff. We cannot wait to see it.
Love, Ruth
Hi Abby, Just catching up with your Blogg. Love the fantastic bathroom stuff, so much nicer than that UGLY doll. Hope all moves along for you soon.
Love, Janet-UK
Hey Abby,
Just thinking about you and dropping by to see if you have heard any news. Hope all is well with you!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment