I've been putting everything in one bookcase.
This is the quilt.
The bumper and crib sheet.
I love love love these dolls - Ellie and Emmy.
Some books.
Some towels. The pink alien towel in the middle is my favorite of course. :)
Dragonfly nightlight.I guess I am one huge advertisement for pottery barn kids.
5 comments:
Abby,
Love the stuff you have bought! Awe!!! Doesn't it make you want her right now!! LOL!!!
Have a great day!
Jo
Looks good.
Love, Mom
Sorry I posted this before but was trying to get familiar with how the blog works and screwed up.
So, I said...
There's nothing like a little “retail therapy” to give you a little lift. LOL Abby, I absolutely LOVE the sock dolls Ellie and Emmy just too cute for words. I can’t wait to add to the collections. ;)
Dear Granddaughter,
We all look forward to your coming and joining our family. You have 4 cousins who will enjoy playing with you.
Your Mom is busy preparing your room. She has been busy shopping for special items for your room. She is counting the days when she will be notified to come and get you. Please come soon.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa
Post a Comment